We are a growing Custom Home Builder and General Contractor operating in the Greater Toronto Area. Business volumes have grown to a point where we need to separate Project Manager and Site Supervisor/Lead Hand responsibilities. We are looking for a Supervisor/Lead Hand to be on site, give direction to the established team, and to ensure that all necessary material is on site to complete necessary tasks while leading by example.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of construction/renovation experience. Expected to have good general knowledge and experience in all facets of construction (HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Drywall, Tiling, Flooring, Trim, etc.). Interested candidates would own most of the tools required for the above-mentioned tasks.
The position is a full-time position with a benefits package which includes dental, prescription, life insurance, massage, etc., which is available after a 3-month probation period has passed. Compensation will be contingent on work experience.
The candidate will be a hardworking leader who is not afraid to put in some extra time to get the job done. You would not hesitate to get dirty and lead by example.
– Valid driver’s license
– Clean background check
– Minimum 3 years experience in construction/renovations.
– Proficiency of English language
– Physically able to perform the work required
– Communicating effectively with Project Manager on a daily basis.
– Understanding the scope of the job.
– Reading architectural plans/blue prints
– Working with sub-contractors on site
– Working hand in hand with the rest of the team to accomplish a common goal
– Day to day tasks could include, demo, framing, insulation, drywall, taping, tiling, flooring, trim, paint.
– Overseeing and directing our workforce
– Hands on completion of the physical work itself
Thank you for your interest in this job posting. We look forward to hearing from all interested candidates!
To apply leave email your resume and a brief description of your experience at firstname.lastname@example.org